Fabulous Freddy’s has a number of express lube locations all across Southern Nevada and Utah. We have the Summerlin, North Las Vegas, and Centennial Hills locations all across Southern Nevada, and we have the Quarry Bend location in Utah.
Receive 20¢ off per gallon of gas with a lube service purchase!
Vehicle Oil Change
At Fabulous Freddy’s we recommend an oil change and 14 point maintenance inspection check every 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever comes first. A full-service oil change from Fabulous Freddy’s Lube Shop includes up to 5 quarts of our Fabulous Motor Oil, a new oil filter, and a Fabulous 14 point maintenance inspection check.
We offer all forms of synthetic motor oil, including Large Vehicle and High Mileage oil, in addition to Green motor oil. No matter your needs, Fabulous Freddy’s can help you!
Fabulous Freddy’s – 14 Point Inspection
Includes the Following:
- Check Cabin Air Filter (most models)
- Check Engine Air Filter
- Check Brake Fluid Level
- Check Transmission Fluid
- Check Differential Fluid
- Check Coolant Level
- Check Serpentine Belt
- Check Wiper Blades
- Check and Fill Power Steering Fluid
- Check and fill window washer Fluid
- Check and set Tire Pressure
- Test Battery
- Visually Inspect Exterior Lights
- Lubricate Chassis (if required)
Additional Express Lube Services
Every Fabulous Freddy’s Lube location allows you to purchase brand new tires throughTireBuyer and have them delivered and installed at your nearest Fabulous Freddy’s Lube Shop.
Not only is this convenient, but thanks to TireBuyer, we offer our customers extremely competitive tire pricing. We look forward to servicing your car!
Click Here To Purchase Your Tires
The function of an air conditioner is to help remove the heat and humidity from inside the passenger compartment of the vehicle. Powered by a belt, the air conditioning compressor compresses the refrigerant to pressurize it and pump it through the system removing heat from the interior of the vehicle.
- Visually inspect the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage and for proper operation
- Inspect for leaks in the hoses
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system
- Vacuum check the system
- Recharge the system using refrigerant to the systems specifications.
The battery supplies electrical power to the starter, along with the rest of the electrical components of the vehicle, which is necessary to start the engine. When the engine starts running, the charging system takes over to provide electricity to the various vehicle electrical systems.
- Test battery with advanced tester to determine the condition of the battery.
- Removal and disposal of your old battery
- Clean of the connection cables
- Installation of a new battery
Cabin Air Filter’s effectively trap pollutants, pollen, dust and exhaust fumes before they reach the interior of your vehicle. Dirty cabin air filters restrict clean air flow through your vehicle’s ventilation system preventing optimal operation of your window defrost, heating and cooling systems.
- Removal of your old cabin air filter
- Installation of a new cabin air filter
The engine cooling system in your vehicle circulates antifreeze through the engine and radiator. The antifreeze is formulated to prevent corrosion inside the cooling system and helps to maintain optimal engine operating temperature regardless of outside conditions. Replacing the antifreeze at regular intervals can help prevent overheating, freezing and premature cooling-system corrosion.
- Removes the old Antifreeze from your system
- Fill per your vehicle’s specifics with new Antifreeze
The differential is a special gear box located between the drive wheels of your vehicle. It allows the drive wheels to turn at different speeds, as they must when turning a corner. Over time, high operating temperatures can cause the lubricating fluid in the differential to break down, developing a gummy texture that doesn’t properly lubricate the gears. Replacing the fluid can help you avoid premature wear on the gears in the differential, and can even help reduce wear on drive-wheel tires.
- The old differential fluid is removed
- The differential fluid is replaced with new lubricating fluid based on your vehicle specifics
Outside air is drawn into the engine as a critical part of the combustion process in your engine. The engine air filter captures airborne contaminants such as dirt, dust and even bugs before they can enter the engine. A dirty, clogged engine air filter can contribute to poor overall engine performance. Replacing your engine air filter helps provides better fuel efficiency and optimal engine performance.
- Removal and disposal of your old engine air filter
- Installation of your new engine air filter
Cleaning your fuel system helps remove fuel varnish build-up. It removes deposits on your intake valve and cylinder head. Removing these deposit will help restore lost power and improve fuel efficiency. It also cleans sensors that feed important information to your vehicle’s computer. Most of the time you would want to complete both a fuel system cleaning and changing of the fuel filter to maximize your fuel efficiency.
- Multistep cleaning process through your fuel lines.
The fuel filter is located on the line that brings fuel from the tank to the engine. The filter removes contaminants and particulates so fuel can flow to the engine smoothly and without obstruction. A clean, unclogged fuel filter can help prevent reductions in engine performance. Most of the time you would want to complete both a fuel system cleaning and changing of the fuel filter to maximize your fuel efficiency.
- Removal and disposal of your old fuel filter
- Installation of your new fuel filter
Your exterior lights-headlights, taillights, brake lights, turn signals, backup lights and marker lights-are essential parts of your vehicle’s safety equipment. They are the main ways that you see the road and are seen by other drivers.
- Check the functioning of your lights.
- Replace any non-function lights
Nitrogen tire service can help maintain tire pressure retention, extends tire tread life and reduces tire failures. Nitrogen Tire Service helps improve your fuel economy.
- Replacing the tires’ current air with nitrogen
- Pressure check of all tires
The serpentine belt transfers power from the engine to operate various engine components, including the alternator, water pump, power steering pump and the air conditioner compressor. The Serpentine belt helps maintain optimal electrical, steering, and air conditioning system performance.
- Fabulous Freddy’s will remove and replace your serpentine belt
Tires may wear differently depending on their position on the vehicle, your driving style and the condition of your suspension. Regularly rotating your tires can evenly distribute their wear-helping you get the most miles out of your tires while maximizing traction on all four wheels.
- Rotating your tires based on your vehicle’s specifics
The transfer case is a special gear box found in four-wheel and all-wheel-drive vehicles. It sends drive power from the engine to the front and rear axles. In all-wheel-drive vehicles, the transfer case helps to shift power from one axle to another, depending upon traction conditions. Lubricant fluid in the transfer case helps to keep its gears cool and turning smoothly. Replacing this fluid at appropriate intervals can help prevent premature wear and damage caused by contaminated or broken-down lubricant.
- The old transfer case fluid is removed
- The new transfer case fluid is replaced with new lubricating fluid based on your vehicle specifics
Transmission gears deliver power from the engine to the drive wheels, shifting automatically to provide the best power and efficiency for your driving speed. A special transmission fluid cools and lubricates the gears. Over time, this fluid degrades, and its lubricant qualities diminish. Changing the fluid at the correct intervals can help prevent premature wear and damage to the transmission.
- Remove the old transmission fluid
- Replace with fresh transmission fluid based on vehicle’s specifics
- We also offer transmission filter replacement for select vehicles
Windshield wiper blades are made of a soft rubber compound. Over time, the elements break down that compound and make it brittle. As this happens, your windshield wipers will leave streaks, potentially affecting your ability to see the road ahead and compromising your driving safety. Fabulous Freddy’s offers several types of window shield blades. Replace them before the rain hits.
- Remove and disposal the old wiper blades.
- Install the new wiper blades